Nasyam Ayurvedic Treatments
Nasyam is one among the Panchakarma therapies. In this process, the drug is administered via nostrils because nostrils are considered as the doorway to head. This treatment is used to clean the areas above the shoulder such as nose, throat, sinuses and head. With the help of Nasyam , we can remove the obstructed Kapha from the channels.
The medicines that are required to put into the nose can be either in the form of Taila (oil) or Ghrita (ghee) or Choorna (Powder) or Swarasa (herbal juice) or Kashaya (Decoction) or Ksheera (Milk) etc.This treatment helps to nourish the tissues and improves the sense of organ perceptions.
It’s a method of Kalarichikilsa for treating illnesses related to the head region and impacts are wide-ranging.
- Removes toxins from all the channels and cavities, neck, brain, eyes, nose, ear and throat.
- Cures nasal congestion, sinusitis and asthma.
- Guarantees complete immunity.
- Revitalize the brain and nervous system.
- Improves memory power.
- Strengthens sensory organs.
- Relieves headaches and stress.
- Prevents skin diseases.